Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chili Cheese Dip

I am a big fan of dips and of tortilla chips. I will dip tortillas in chip dip, salsa, hummus, and cheese dips.

I came across this recipe for Chili Ole Dip on the Hormel site, while looking for a recipe for a party. The flavors sounds like a great combination to me, but I was looking for something a little easier, so I modified and the result was rather tasty.

Chili Cheese Dip

1 - 8oz Cream Cheese, softened (used 1/3 less fat variety)
1 - cup sour cream (went with reduced fat variety)
1 - can Hormel Chili, no beans

Combine ingredients and place in small crock pot on low. Serve warm with chips.

My small crock pot only held about half of this dip at a time, so I put the leftovers in a covered bowl and refilled mid-evening.

I'm a Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.

Disclaimer

No comments: